In the boxes below you will need to enter your case number and your surname so our system can identify your CRN.

Enter your details below and select 'Retrieve my CRN'.

If an error message appears reading "That is not a valid FER Case number" please try searching with the year in front. For example your notice reads 1234567/2016 try 16/1234567.

When entering a case number you must enter the forward slash character (/) which appears in your case number.

Please be advised payments will be allocated in order, oldest case to most recent.

Search for your Customer Reference Number