The Court and Tribunal Services website and its information is moving to a new state-wide website platform on

We are in the process of migrating all of our information to the new website.

Soon you will be diverted straight to the new pages, please update any bookmarks that you have saved. Visit the Find a Justice of the Peace in your area.